2016 Phoenix Arizona Real Estate Housing Market Trends Report, Statistics and House Value
Understanding the general direction of the current market conditions for home prices in Phoenix AZ is of vital importance to both buyers and sellers to help you make a more informed decision when buying or sellinga home in Phoenix AZ.
Number of Homes Sold in Phoenix AZ in 2016
Based on statistic, we saw 16,303 single family homes sold in Phoenix AZ in year 2016 compare to 15,509 in 2015. That’s about 5.1% increased from 2015.
Median Sold Price of Single Family Homes Sold in Phoenix AZ in 2016
The median sold price for single family detached home in Phoenix AZ in 2016 was $230,000 compare to $210,900 in 2015. That’s about 9.5% appreciation from a year ago.
Average Sold Price of Single Family Homes Sold in Phoenix AZ in 2016
2016 average sold price in Phoenix AZ was $280,305 compare to $259,969 in 2015. That’s about 7.8% increased from a 2015.
There can be a lot of fluctuation in what a home is listed for and what it ultimately sells for. To make sure you don’t overpay for your home, you’ll want to have an agent that does a thorough market analysis of the home on which you are making an offer. If you’re considering selling now or in the near future it’s important to get a Phoenix AZ home valuation to determine what the value of your home is in today’s real estate market.
If you are considering buying a home in Phoenix there is a sufficient inventory of homes to choose from and having a good real estate agent who understands the market is a must. Interest rates are still low so don’t wait too long on the sidelines; many listings when priced correctly are starting to sell within a few days of hitting the market.
Contactor call me at 480.721.6253 if you’re interested in knowing what your Phoenix home is worth in today’s real estate market or so we can discuss your housing needs. I look forward to talking to you and assisting with your real estate needs.
Homes for Sale in Phoenix AZ by Price Range
- Homes for Sale Under $100,000
- Homes for Sale Phoenix AZ $100,000 - $200,000
- Homes for Sale Phoenix AZ $200,000 - $300,000
- Homes for Sale Phoenix AZ $300,000 - $400,000
- Homes for Sale Phoenix AZ $400,000 - $500,000
- Homes for Sale Phoenix AZ $500,000 - $600,000
- Homes for Sale Phoenix AZ $600,000 - $700,000
- Homes for Sale Phoenix AZ $700,000 - $800,000
- Homes for Sale Phoenix AZ $800,000 - $900,000
- Homes for Sale Phoenix AZ $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Homes for Sale Phoenix AZ $1,000,000 - $2,00,000
- Homes for Sale Phoenix AZ Over $2,000,000